Monday, December 8, 2008

MERRY CHRISTMAS


I took this picture in our front yard today, Dec. 8th at 5:30 p.m. We have awesome sunsets!

We had an awesome Thanksgiving and such a good time staying with Theresa, Kevin, Melanie, Eric and grandpa and having dinner and games night at Natalie's. We thank you all for your hospitality and being such great family!
Now it's time to wish you a very MERRY CHRISTMAS from our house to yours!
Love, Trix (mom)

4 comments:

Speer Family said...

That is an incredible picture. I don't know how we didn't see it. We were even outside at Carson's baseball practice.

Al said...

GORGEOUS!!! Merry Christmas indeed! We LOVE YOU, Mom (and Dad)!

Robinson's Roost said...

Thanks for making me homesick! I had so much fun with you guys! I love you and your awesome warm Christmas weather!

Unknown said...

Merry Christmas 2 u 2!!
Awesome picture! The tree really
stands out beautifully. : )

Love u.

Klara