Thursday, May 14, 2009

Kaylin comes to visit!

Yesterday afternoon we picked up Warren's sister Kaylin in Tempe, where she was 'enjoying' a training session for her work. She took an extra day so she could come for a quick visit.
We had Angie and her family and Scott and Kari over for a visit and light dinner. It was noisy and crazy as usual, but lots and lots of fun.
Today, Thursday, May 14th (our Jeff's birthday), Kaylin was here and we took her to Canyon Lake for a scenic drive. It's a very winding, norrow road. When we were almost at Tortilla Flats I asked Kay if she was O.K. and found out she was quite car sick! Poor thing! I should have asked her before I took her on that crazy ride. Fortunately I had some car sick pills in my purse and was able to help her keep things where they should be.
After our road trip, Kay treated us to a fabulous lunch at 'Cheesecake Factory' and then it was time to take her to the airport and say goodbye. It was a great visit, but WAY too short. O.K. you family members that live in the far off place called Utah, COME VISIT US SOON!

Kay and Trix in the bar at Tortilla Flats, AZ



Trix, Warren and Kay at Canyon Lake, AZ



Kaylin visits the Supersition Mountains and Gold Field Ghost town



Kay and Trix in the Birdcage - Tortilla Flats, AZ



Kaylin visits a 'Bordello'

5 comments:

Al said...

Fun times! We SO want to come visit sometime... We'll see what we can do about it. :)

skdesertfun said...

Looks like Y'all had fun.

CORT. said...

HEY I KNOW THAT LADY!!!

The Tiffany's said...

How fun! Hey, why IS it that those darn UT people never migrate south for visits?!

xr440dude said...

Looks like you had fun, wish I could have seen Kay while she was here.

I like the new honeybee layout, but it won't work with Firefox, luckily I can just tab to IE mode with one click!