Saturday, June 27, 2009

Little Update

I'm not writing much today. Just a quick update. Warren and I have been camping lots this summer. On Thursday, June 18th, we met Peggy, Charlotte and Klara in Payson for lunch. Peggy was working up there at a clinic for a few days. We took Klara home with us and prepared for Riley's baptism and big company to come Friday night. On June 19th we had the pleasure of having Kevin, Ashley, Theresa and Melanie down from Utah for Riley's baptism. After the baptism and brunch most of us loaded up our cars/trucks and headed to Happy Jack where we had three mostly blissful days of camping and riding. Ron and his family and Scott and Kari, and Angie's family came Saturday with Jeff and family joining us Sunday afternoon. Not only was it Father's Day, but that Tuesday Kevin had a birthday, (26, don't tell) and Carson had his 7th birthday on Wednesday. Sadly everyone packed up Tuesday and headed home, but it was a good thing as I went to the Circus with Angie's family Wednesday night for Carson's birthday.
Since then I've been to the dentist, had a pedicure and a manicure and have one more dentist appointment before I leave for two weeks in Utah. WHEW!!
I love laying in the hammock and watching the huge pine trees sway and the clouds drift by. I will be looking forward to that when I get back.

Riley's baptism - June 20, 2009




Camp Happy Jack




At Happy Jack. This is the world's largest Ponderosa forest.



Taylor teaches Emma to 'drive' our RZR



My new toy- the 'Cadillac' of Polaris quads. Although this picture is in Kevin's garage, I did ride it at Happy Jack. It's just that no one takes pictures of me since I do all the photography in my household.



Camp wildlife. Do you see the lizard? It's in the center. The elk move too fast to get a decent picture.




Our Night Blooming Cyrus

2 comments:

Speer Family said...

That was a fun trip. I'm so glad everyone that came down could make it.

Melly said...

Love all your pics can't wait to see you again in a few days!

Luvs ya