CHRISTMAS 2010
We were blessed to have Eric and Alisyn (carrying our 24th grandchild) here for five days during Christmas.
We were joined Christmas Eve by Ron's family, Jeff's family and Scott's family. We had a traditional dinner of ham, sauerkraut, sausages, baked potatoes and green beans with Cran-Raspberry and Sprite mixed together, followed by hazelnut cake with raspberries and whipped cream.
Scott and Kari's three foster babies were with us. I have some real darling pictures, but I'm not allowed to post them. We hope they will become part of the family this spring, then there will be lots of photos to share.
This is Alisyn with the baby expected in April.
Kari, baby and Scott with Charlotte looking on.
Eric
Warren, Kari, Scott, Charlotte, Anita and Zoe.
Ron's Klara
Jeff's Zoe
Jeff
Jeff's Brigham
Jeff's Bryce
Ron is excited about a Home Depot gift card.
Warren gets a Kindle e-reader.
Anita and Taylor love Christmas as much as anyone else.
We had a great Christmas and lots more visiting and game playing on Sunday evening. On Christmas day Eric, Alisyn, Warren and I spent the day home alone. We made an awesome prime rib, had naps and played some games.
I wish all of you family members and friends the very best health and many blessings and happy times in the year 2011!

0 comments:
Post a Comment