skip to main |
skip to sidebar
RECOVERING
Warren and I were to have been in San Diego this week, but we have been SICK since last weekend and had to cancel our trip. It's been a rough week, but we are finally starting to get over our very bad colds, fever and coughs. In connection with the recovery faze we opened all our doors and windows on this beautiful 70 degree plus day. Almost as soon as I opened the doors a little visitor came into the house, which I promptly was able to catch in the kitchen window and return to the great outdoors. I just love these beautiful winter visitors, Hummingbirds.
5 comments:
Oh wow! That's cool! It looks like a real pretty one too. I'm glad you are starting to feel better.
So cute....how ever were you able to catch it???? So glad to hear that you are feeling better.
So cute....how ever were you able to catch it???? So glad to hear that you are feeling better.
Hope you are feeling better. Nice catch, too!
Sorry about the trip and being sick, what a bumber. But that is really neat about the humming bird.
Post a Comment