Monday, November 10, 2008

Enrichment Blues

Don't let the 'busy' troll get you! I found this troll in the woods while camping.


O.K. I am a total idiot for taking on this calling again. I've been involved with Enrichment (Homemaking) at least five times and you'd think I'd learn:( I'm telling you all, go with your gut feelings and stick to it! You know best what works for you. I went into this with the deal that we would collect money by a cut-off date and absolutely not go around collecting overdue money or calling and calling and begging for money with the result of getting stressed over late orders of materials and being out HUNDREDS of dollars because people didn't pay on time. My leader doesn't have the heart to stick with deadlines, so we are enableing people to keep using us this way. I'm sick of it. You'd think these women were being asked to give up one of their children. Don't they realize it takes money to buy supplies? Also, why couldn't we call it Super Saturday? It doesn't change what we are doing!

Alright, enough of that! I had to vent. Please forgive me and pray that I'll have more patience AND MORE MONEY. :)

Love all your blogs. Keep on keeping me updated!

2 comments:

The Tiffany's said...

That's just rude! I can't believe that people have the guts to walk all over you like that. I definitely be complaining too! I'd probably hold their stuff hostage also :0)

Al said...

Amen, Mom! Amen!

We are looking forward to visiting with you for almost an entire week! :) Let me know how I can help...especially once we get there!

LOVE YOU!