If you want to read all about the party and see great pictures, check out Angie's blog at speerchuckers.blogspot.com Angie did a GREAT job planning our family get-together.
Right now Warren and I are in South Jordan visiting our kids and for Thanksgiving. We came to Utah on Friday and stayed with Theresa's family that night and Saturday night. Theresa and I had fun doing some shopping (Robert's). I got to meet Meagan's RM, Steve, but Trey never showed up, so we missed seeing him. After church and dinner at Theresa's Sunday, we visited Natalie and the family in Saratoga Springs and then came to Melanie's here in South Jordan. We did most of the Thanksgiving shopping yesterday. We will be going to Natalie's tonight for yummy lettuce raps. Wednesday and Thursday nights we will be staying at Kevin's and Ashley's, but, most of us will be back at Melanie's for Thanksgiving dinner. On Friday morning we are going to Logan where we will have lunch with my dad a sisters. On Saturday the plan is to have another Thanksgiving dinner at my sister Briga's house. I guess I'll gain my usual five pounds that I usually gain when I come to Utah. It's a hazard that I am willing to deal with. ;0)
Hope you all have a really great Thanksgiving! Love you all, Trix (Mom)
Tuesday, November 25, 2008
Pictures from Surprise Party
Posted by Tricky Trix at 10:25 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment