Saturday, April 18, 2009

Pictures from Utah in March

Tyler and Natalie Tiffany and Kelsie Conover at the community thermal swimming pool in Saratoga Springs, Utah where Natalie lives, the end of March. Melanie's kids and the Tiffany family had so much fun swimming. Melanie and I were 'chicken'. It was about 30 degrees outside with a wind chill of probably about 10 degrees. You can see the beautiful snowcovered Timpanogas mountains, Utah Lake and the pool.




Little Jeff Conover helping his dad build a shop


GARDEN UPDATE
This will probably be my last garden update, unless I decide to post a photo of RIPE tomatoes. I think my garden did quite well. We have some green beans to pick, but they are harder to get a decent photo of.

Tea Cup Roses - I DID buy these in a tea cup a few years ago


African Daisys


Yellow Squash


Tomatoes


Cucumbers

3 comments:

Speer Family said...

I wish my garden was as successful as yours. Oh well there's always next time. Also good job on changing your background!

skdesertfun said...

Utah looks like it would have been fun, and the garden looks pretty.

skdesertfun said...

Utah looks like it was fun, and the garden looks pretty.