Thursday, June 2, 2011

VERY QUICK UPDATE

I really don't know where the time goes, but I'm always away from home.  This past month I had 8 RFA (radio frequency ablations) in my lower back; basically radio frequency nerve burn; an injection in my right hip for arthritis, fluid build up and degeneration; and a root canal and crown prep.  We also went camping twice for a week each time.  It was cold and very windy!  In April Warren and I went to Utah for Theresa's BYU graduation and to meet our new grandson, Stryker and for quick visits with our kids and our parents.  Tomorrow I leave for Utah to visit my dad for a few days and then quick visits to my kids again.  Five days after I get back it will be Hadley's birthday, Father's Day and the beginning of our family reunion on Lake Powell for a week on two houseboats, WHEW! 
A few pictures to help get caught up, and Love to you all.


Charlie Robinson's high school graduation - May 26th


Theresa Sorensen Robinson's BYU graduation in April! WOO HOO

 Stryker wonders what that is at the end of his arm!  He's wearing his new church clothes.

 Newborn baby elk,  just minutes old.  We found him in the forest.


Eric, Alisyn and Stryker Sorensen

I found a fun new scrapbooking toy- Kalydascope Creations. These are the purple pansies in my back yard.



Ron, Peggy, Klara and Charlotte Sorensen.

.

5 comments:

Al said...

so looking forward to seeing you, mom! loves!

Speer Family said...

Yay! An update. You guys are busy busy!!

Melly said...

So fun...Will life ever slow down?

The Tiffany's said...

You're so busy! But we love seeing you :0)
Cute kaleidescope effect!

xr440dude said...

Thanks for sharin', Mom!