

We spent another week on the rim. This time Natalie and her family were camping nearby with the Tiffanys. On Sunday Angie and her family came up for the day and Natalie's family came over to our camp. In spite of some very heavy rain Saturday and all night, we had a marvelous time. The RZR got totally coated with mud, so dad spent three hours on Labor Day cleaning it and running the trailer totally out of water. On Saturday we also went to Pine for the Labor Day craft sale where I bought this beautiful handcrafted napkin holder. I thought the man probably had a laser cutter because his work was so detailed, but he said he cuts everything by hand.
I also had an unique experience. Warren asked if I wanted to go out looking for elk in the RZR one evening, but I decided to stay at the trailer. I saw an 5 point deer buck when I looked out the window of the trailer. We never see deer, so that was a real treat! I took a picture so Warren would believe I had actually seen one. He only saw three elk :)
Friday, September 5, 2008
Camping, etc
Posted by Tricky Trix at 7:04 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Sounds like a lot of fun! We hope you are enjoying some slightly cooler weather...
Life here is just insane-o and great! Lots of projects...so little time.
WE LOVE YOU!!! :)
Post a Comment