Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Scrapbookers Eat Your Hearts Out!

I bought myself a fun new 'toy' yesterday. It's a great way to keep things at hand right above my work table. I think it will be fun and save me many trips to the cabinet.
Angie was sick today, so dad and I took her little boys for the day. We took our fun hike at Usery Park, over the mountain followed by a picnic and some play time in the playground. My friend, Linda Berry, and her daughter Janice went with us so we had time to play some games while the little boys enjoyed the playground. They were a couple of tired little boys by the time we left there. It was a beautiful day today with a temp. of 74 degrees! Wish you could have been with us! Love you all!

3 comments:

Speer Family said...

Thanks again for taking my boys all day yesterday!! It was so nice to be able to stay in bed and sleep. I'm feeling much better today. Your scrapbook shelf is amazing!!

The Tiffany's said...

Now that's organization!

I love the new blog layout and colors.

Al said...

WOW, Mom! It truly is a thing of beauty! :)

Now I just need to get a house so that I can get one too! ;)