As some of you know, I had six nerves in the right side of neck burned today (radio frequency). The left side follows at the end of the month. The lidocain is still in effect, so I'm feeling OK this evening. I was very dizzy and weak all day, but this evening is going OK. I got to catch up on some sleep, which was sorely lacking last night. Bedtimes follows soon.
I thought I would include some more of the fabulous sites from the botanical garden trip last week. I hope you enjoy them!
Wednesday, January 7, 2009
Some Cactus and More glass
Posted by Tricky Trix at 8:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
sorry to hear about the problem with your nerves, hopefully you will be feeling better soon.
btw, these pictures really are amazing, i'll bet they were even more incredible in real life....wow!
Post a Comment