Sunday, February 8, 2009

Garden Update

It has been 8 days since I sowed the first garden seeds. Today I noticed the radishes are finally beginning to sprout. No pictures, because they are so small and because it is pouring down rain. During the week I dug up two of my tomatoes because they were 'doubles'. I successfully separated them, replanted two and potted two for Angie's garden. I also sowed basil seeds and a second crop of radishes. I bought and planted 12 little purple pansies (touched with yellow gold, etc) Then I potted 10 tiny Alisum plants that sprouted from last year, which I rescued at the other end of the planter where I sowed two packets of African Daisey seeds. When the ground dries a little I will be able to plant the salvaged Alisum and Yellow Snapdragons where I want them. Pictures will follow soon, I hope. Happy Gardening!

1 comments:

Melly said...

Nice! Keep up the happy gardning, can't wait till it's time here!