
Purple Salvia Victoria, pink Begonias and heavenly smelling white Allysium make my garden a joy to sit in during this beautiful weather. I have been spending lots of time on my garden swing embroidering dish towels.
Towards evening I have up to 15 humming birds visiting my two feeders.
Last Monday we had a wonderful ride in the south eastern side of the Superstiton mountains on a trail called Rodgers Trough. The desert was beautiful and green. In another week or two the whole desert will be covered in flowers. Warren drove me in the RZR and our friends, Jim and June Taylor, joined us along with their friends from Missouri. They all rode quads.
On the Rodgers Trough trail.
Due to disc degeneration I will be having three or four nerve burns on the left side of my neck (radio frequency ablations). Next week they will be followed by nerve burns on the right side of my neck. My head feels very heavy and it seems to hard to hold it up. The two shoulders are still painful, but the right shoulder is making some progress. I will be seeing the orthopedists on Tuesday to talk about the next step in trying to get well. If you don't know, I tore the rotater cuffs when I fell. I think I fell because my left foot seems to be dragging. I'm trying to find out if this is due to the neuropathy in my feet. I'm actually getting tired of resting :0) Warren is getting great at doing my hair for me and is taking real good care of me and of the house chores that I can't do.
I miss you all and look forward to Easter - my very favorite holiday! We are also very excited that Natalie and her family are coming for a visit the week of Easter.
Sunday, March 21, 2010
MY FLOWERS MAKE ME HAPPY
Posted by Tricky Trix at 6:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I miss the rocky desert-especially in the spring when it's slightly green and the flowers are blooming! Can't wait to come back for a visit- even if it is a short one!
Post a Comment