On the below entry the spellings are: supraspinatus and infraspinatus.
I had the nerve burns this morning and have had a hard time coming out of sedation. During the procedure they kept telling me to breath. I'm wondering if there was a drug reaction with the Cymbalta I started taking last night. I have taken the Cymbalta before, but it made me very dizzy so my fam. doc. wanted me to take it at bedtime, but boy, you talk about DIZZY! I will call the doctor's office in the morning and check that out. However, I think they will call me tonight. The treatment was more extensive this time, but not so bad.
On with life. HAPPY EASTER TO ALL!
Wednesday, March 31, 2010
SPELL CHECK
Posted by Tricky Trix at 5:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Happy to hear you're okay after the nerve burn. You might ask your pharmacist about the drug interaction with the anesthesia. They usually know better and can explain better.
Take care. We love you. See you Sunday!
Post a Comment