Following two weeks in Utah at Melanie's and visiting Theresa, Eric, Kevin and Natalie and their families, I am finally home. Theresa had tickets to an interfaith concert at the Mormon Tabernacle on temple square for Sunday night. Theresa, Melanie and I were able to go. It was wonderful. There were Jewish men who played the ram horn calls to prayer, a children's choir from China, and musician from Mongolia, wonderful dancers from India and additional to representations of other religions.
I had planned to spend one week, but had another bad fall in the Draper temple parking lot re- injuring my knees and re-injuring my left shoulder, I was unable to come home when planned. On the same day Angie's little Kam was stung by a scorpion and had a very severe reaction. He had 7 doctors working to save his life and needed two doses of antivenin. We were very much afraid we would lose him. Fortunately his convulsions stopped and his heart returned to normal. After six hours he was able to go back home. We thank God for such a great blessing!
Warren came up Wednesday of the second week and brought me home on Saturday. On Thursday Warren, Eric and John went skiing at Brighton. It was a snowy day, as the picture of Warren testifies.
Kevin and Eric gave me a priesthood blessing on Friday night so I am hopeful that I will get some results from doctors as to why I am having symptoms and severe falls.
Thanks again Melanie, John and kids for your care and concern. Trenton, you give great massages and I appreciated them as well as Melanie's.
The 'Snowman' - Hazards of skiing with a beard while it is snowing!
Warren and John Conover (son-in-law) at Brighton
Warren and Eric
Warren loves skiing - even in ice and snow
Monday, March 8, 2010
Home from Utah
Posted by Tricky Trix at 5:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Looks like someone found the abominable snowman....Mystery SOLVED!
Post a Comment