Warren and I went to Stake Conference with Jeff and his family today after which Warren ordained Jeff to the office of High Priest. There was no associated calling, yet. After having a delicious dinner at Jeff's we got home and I went out to see if the garden needed water. My eyeballs almost popped out! My cucmbers had literally doubled in size over night! There are six tiny cucumbers already. Yesterday I made a salad from lettuce, radishes and parsley from my own little garden. With prayer and work I finally have a successful garden. I feel it is an important thing to know how to grow one.
Tomatoes
Cucmbers!
Radishes, lettuce and spinach
Sunday, March 15, 2009
Garden Update For March 15th
Posted by Tricky Trix at 6:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Looks yummy.
Wow, that looks great! I think that we may start another load of seeds. I feel bad that Cole's didn't start-maybe the seeds were a little old :0)
But we are going through another snow storm right now so I think that may have to wait until the sun shines again so we don't encounter the same lack of sun issue OR maybe I should look into artificial sun light bulbs for the basement...
Post a Comment