I have just spent nine days in Utah. The first day and night I spent with my girls on their sisters weekend. We had a wonderful dinner; my four girls along with Alisyn, Eric and Meagan. Ashley was to join us but got hung up with work. We went to the home show, courtusy of Ashley, after dinner. Then we went to Melanie's house for an evening of crafting and yummy pumpkin bars which Angie made. Then I went to my dad's in Logan on Saturday morning for a week of working in the garden, visiting and drives around Cache Valley. I finally got to see Martin Harris's grave in Clarkston. He was one of the three witnesses of the Golden Plates from which the Book of Mormon was translated. On Sunday Melanie, Natalie, Angie, Meagan, Kevin and Ashley came to my dad's for dinner and a visit. This is part of the sister's weekend activity. We had lots of fun. The Fall leaves were beautiful everywhere we went! I love Fall and really miss it.
Hostas in my dad's yard. Just the day before they had been green.
My dad's Maple tree.
Martin Harris grave in Clarkston, Utah

Monday, October 19, 2009
HAPPY AUTUMN
Posted by Tricky Trix at 3:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I'm so glad you came to hang with us Friday of our Sisters weekend. It was also fun that you were at grandpas! Love you!
Post a Comment