Thursday, October 1, 2009

RELIEF !

Sadly I had to call my dad and tell him I wouldn't be up for his 89th birthday. I was to fly up Wednesday and when I called him he told me he was just in 'my' room getting it ready for me. Over a week ago my back went out. I was hopeing it would be enough better that I could go, but Tuesday morning it went out again and I knew it would be impossible to go until I had it treated.
Following 9 days of extreme back and leg pain, I am on the mend again. I had more epidurals in my lower back and an injection in my right hip today. I am already enjoying being pain free and think I'll sleep well tonight. I thank my family and friends who have been so helpful, especially Scott for driving me to the Scottsdale Pain Clinic today and for the chicken soup Linda brought me tonight.
Hopefully I'll be able to go see dad after my followup visit and MRI's next Thursday.

1 comments:

Melly said...

So cute. Sounds like you back is feeling a little better I am so glad. Let me know when you are comming. friday night we are having dinner and making a craft we would love to have you join us!